This conference will explore how new IT trends are empowering improvements in business. We’ll learn how industry organizations are seeking large-scale transformation and some of the paths they’re taking to realize that. We’ll also explore how cross-organizational collaboration and trends such as big data and cloud computing are helping to make enterprises more responsive and efficient.
- Show the need for Boundaryless Information Flow™, which would result in more interoperable, real-time business processes that span throughout all business ecosystems.
- Provide high-level view of the healthcare ecosystem that identifies entities and stakeholders which must collaborate to enable the vision of Boundaryless Information Flow.
- Describe how to develop better interoperability and communication across organizational boundaries and pursue global standards for Enterprise Architecture that are highly relevant to all industries.
- Highlight business use-cases to provide a basis for the identification of architecture patterns, detailed ecosystems, and requirements for Open Platform 3.0™.
- Explain how Open Platform 3.0 can magnify the business benefits by enabling enterprises to use products and services that work together and enable them to deploy the technologies freely and in combination.
- Learn how industries in different business sectors have faced transformation and relied on Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF® to manage that process and make it something that’s standardized, understood and repeatable.
- Understand how standardized messaging and/or collaboration models allow us to facilitate the ability of technology to provide improved value to users
- Explore the business impact of emerging technologies, in particular, cloud, social, mobile, big data, and the Internet of Things.
- Identify the current state of IT standards and future opportunities standards which cover the healthcare ecosystem.
Thought leaders at this conference will share how they have been looking at IT trends, capabilities and global interoperability, which will lead to improvement for more responsiveness and efficiency.
Monday, July 21
Open Platform 3.0™
Open Platform 3.0™ focuses on new and emerging technology trends converging with each other and leading to new business models and system designs. These trends currently include:
The general benefits of Open Platform 3.0 are in the combination of existing and new emerging technology and business processes to support enhanced business and technology value. This includes:
This is the foundation for developing new standards that will support architectures and implementation strategies for enterprises producing or consuming products and services based on the emerging technologies.
The Open Platform 3.0™ Forum will advance The Open Group vision of Boundaryless Information Flow™ by helping organizations take advantage of the convergence of emerging technologies
Tuesday, July 22
Enabling Access to Quality Healthcare
There are a myriad of IT standards in the healthcare industry, but the current IT standards in healthcare are not always working. Today, there are still too many IT systems that are not interoperable which results in significant barriers to the secured Boundaryless Information Flow™ in healthcare. Inside the healthcare ecosystem, information either doesn’t flow well or it only flows at a great cost in terms of custom integration project.
The intent is to make existing and future IT standards in healthcare productive, pervasive, practical, and persistent.
Improving healthcare’s information flow is a key enabler to improving healthcare outcomes and implementing efficiencies within today’s delivery models. The goal is to look into healthcare challenges, desired outcomes, the extended healthcare enterprise, and the healthcare IT enterprise and gather those pain points that are out there…like interoperability.
In order to lead to better solutions that support better patient outcomes, we encourage the participation of global healthcare organizations as well as healthcare industry stakeholders and those in our Healthcare Forum.