Enterprise Transformation - The Open Group Conference
Cannes, France, April 23-25, 2012
Gain the tools and knowledge you need to introduce meaningful Enterprise Transformation
You can view the Proceedings from this event here.
Get an insight into:
- Process of Enterprise Transformation
- Roles played by Enterprise Architecture (EA) and IT in Enterprise Transformation.
Enterprise Transformation is increasingly bringing the IT organization together with the operations and functional parts of the enterprise to make real and sustainable change. At this conference we will hear how it is being addressed by the people involved in these activities and from industry leading experts; providing ample opportunities for networking and discussing the challenges and opportunities with the speakers and other attendees, for example:
- What role does EA as currently practiced play in enterprise transformation, especially transformations driven by disruptive technologies?
- How do organizations move from an IT-centric to an enterprise-centric position that includes a more complete view of the business and not just IT?
- How can organizations better achieve their business objectives by adopting EA thinking and processes as part of the Enterprise?
- Transformation management principles – making the whole process less a matter of chance and more a matter of design?
Starting off the first two of the three days with keynote presentations, these will be followed by detailed subject tracks, meaning that there will be over 60 sessions to choose from, covering all aspects of Enterprise Transformation, including
On a lighter side. The Open Group is excited to be back in Cannes as it was the location of the first ever Open Cannes Awards, a fun evening amongst the serious side of the conference, which we will be repeating on this occasion.