Updated 22 March 2017
This is an agreement ("Agreement") between You and THE OPEN GROUP that sets forth the terms and conditions of your use and disclosure of the Exam Materials.
You hereby understand, acknowledge, and agree:
1. That THE OPEN GROUP spends substantial sums of time and money in developing and administering its Exam Materials and carefully guards their integrity and confidentiality;
2. That the questions and answers of the Exam are the exclusive and confidential property of THE OPEN GROUP and are protected by THE OPEN GROUP's intellectual property rights;
3. That You may not disclose the Exam questions or answers or discuss any of the content of the Exam Materials with any person, without prior written approval of THE OPEN GROUP;
4. That You will not remove from the examination room any Exam Materials of any kind provided to You or any other material related to the Exam, including, without limitation, any notes or calculations;
5. That You will not copy or attempt to make copies (written, photocopied, or otherwise) of any Exam Material, including, without limitation, any exam questions or answers;
6. That You will not sell, license, distribute, give away, or obtain from any other source other OPEN GROUP Exam materials, questions or answers.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that violation of any of these provisions will cause irreparable harm to THE OPEN GROUP for which monetary remedies may be inadequate, and that THE OPEN GROUP shall be entitled, without waiving any other rights or remedies, to take all appropriate actions to remedy or prevent such disclosure or misuse, including obtaining an immediate injunction.
Neither this Agreement nor any right granted hereunder shall be assignable or otherwise transferable by You. This Agreement may be modified only by a writing signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law rule. This Agreement represents the entire Agreement of the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement, and supersedes any and all prior oral discussions and/or written correspondence or agreements between the parties with respect thereto.
For Pearson VUE customer service (including scheduling, rescheduling, canceling an exam or requesting accommodations) visit: http://pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/
We ask that you arrive at the test center 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled exam time you will not be seated for your exam and payment in full is due for the exam fee.Identification (ID) Requirements
You will need to bring two forms of identification to the test center. Carefully review the ID requirements prior to your exam appointment using this link. The test will not be delivered without the appropriate forms of identification. Pearson VUE Administrators have the right to refuse seating for the exam if they are unable to properly identify you.Reschedule Policy
If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE a minimum of 48 hours prior to your exam appointment. Rescheduling an exam less than 48 hours prior to your appointment or missing your exam may result in forfeiting your exam fees.Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE a minimum of 48 hours prior to your exam appointment. Cancelling an exam less than 48 hours prior to your appointment or missing your exam may result in forfeiting your exam fees.
For more help, see The Open Group Help Center.