The Open Group Healthcare Forum focuses on bringing Boundaryless Information Flow™  to the healthcare industry enabling data to flow more easily throughout the complete healthcare ecosystem. By leveraging the discipline and principles of Enterprise Architecture , including TOGAF® , an Open Group standard, the forum aims to develop standardized vocabulary and messaging that will result in higher quality outcomes, streamlined business practices and innovation within the industry.
In order to lead to better solutions that support better patient outcomes, we encourage the participation of global healthcare organizations as well as healthcare industry stakeholders.
- Blog/podcast: The Open Group Conference to Emphasize Healthcare as Key Sector for Ecosystem-Wide Interactions 
- Blog: Driving Boundaryless Information Flow in Healthcare 
- Blog: Healthcare Transformation – Let’s be Provocative 
- Presentation: Healthcare Transformation 
- Presentation: "Wellnet", the case of Healthcare establishing the new digital internet of things 
- Presentation: Challenges and Opportunities for Big Data 
- Presentation: Managing the Health of the Nation 
Help Desk