The O-TTPS Accreditation Program enables organizations that conform to the standard to be accredited as Open Trusted Technology Providers™.
The O-TTPS , a standard of The Open Group, provides a set of guidelines, recommendations and requirements that help assure against maliciously tainted and counterfeit products throughout commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) information and communication technology (ICT) product lifecycles.
The standard includes best practices throughout all phases of a product’s life cycle: design, sourcing, build, fulfillment, distribution, sustainment, and disposal, thus enhancing the integrity of COTS ICT products and the security of their global supply chains.
This accreditation program is one of the first of its kind in providing accreditation for conforming to standards for product integrity coupled with supply chain security.
How the O-TTPS Accreditation Program Works
Benefits of O-TTPS Accreditation
The O-TTPS Accreditation Program is open to all suppliers, providers, and integrators.
- Identification and mitigation of security risks throughout the development, sourcing, and maintenance of COTS ICT products
- Product and market differentiation
- Collaboration between Open Trusted Technology Providers™ and suppliers
Quick links to documents describing the O-TTPS Accreditation Program
NOTE: All accreditation material and further information on applying for accreditation is available from the O-TTPS Accreditation site 
- O-TTPS Accreditation Policy 
- O-TTPS Conformance Statement 
- O-TTPS Accreditation Agreement 
- O-TTPS Accreditation Requirements 
Other useful information to help you through the process includes:
- O-TTPS Getting Started with Accreditation 
- O-TTPS Getting Started as a Recognized Assessor 
- O-TTPS FAQs 
Contact for further information
Please contact the O-TTPS Business Team  by email.