The Open Group Security Forum  leads the development of open standards for reducing IT risks.
- Provideing a trusted, collaborative environment to manage and reduce IT-related risks, secure the IT environment, and raise confidence levels in business IT operations
- Obtaining relevant knowledge, exert influence, grow professionally and network with a world-class community of experts and peers.
- Defining requirements, and lead the development of open standards and best practices in security architecture and information security management.
- Providing guidance for managing security risk and for creating effective security architectures, and developing technical security standards.
At this conference, attendees will learn about protecting the chain of trust and identity across collaborating enterprises, and combating the potential impacts posed by the rise of hacktivism.
The Open Group Jericho Forum®  shapes the future of open network security.
- Enabling secure business in global, open network environments
- Promote the adoption of open and secure collaborative architectures to facilitate future business growth and flexibility
- Provide practical guidance for both users and vendors in identifying the challenges arising from de-perimeterization
- Demonstrate market demand for solutions to issues identified by the Jericho Forum®, and influence IT vendors to respond effectively
- Analyze and test suggested solutions against published principles and guidance