ArchiMate®, an Open Group Standard, is an open and independent modelling language for Enterprise Architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate provides instruments to enable Enterprise Architects to describe, analyze and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
The ArchiMate Certification Program provides certification for people, training courses and for tools that meet The Open Group standards:
- The ArchiMate 2 Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support ArchiMate 2, and ensures that individuals are knowledgeable about ArchiMate.
- The ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification Program ensures that a tool meets the mandatory requirements to support the ArchiMate modeling language.
- The ArchiMate 2 Accredited Training Course Program provides an assurance mark for training courses including an assessment both of the course and also the personnel and organization. In addition, all accredited training course include in their course fee the examination.
The following datasheets are available describing the ArchiMate 2 for People Certification program.
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People: Program Summary  [PDF]
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People: ArchiMate 2 Foundation  [PDF]
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People: ArchiMate 2 Certified  [PDF]
Certification for Individuals
- Getting Started with ArchiMate 2 Certification  [PDF]
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People policy 
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People Conformance Requirements 
- ArchiMate 2 Certification Exams Summary 
- Advice Sheet for Candidates Attending Prometric Test Centers  [PDF]
- Find an Accredited Training Course 
- The ArchiMate 2 Certification Self-Study Pack 
- Frequently Asked Questions 
Accreditation of ArchiMate 2 Training Courses
ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification
For enquiries please contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority by email at archimate-cert-auth(at)opengroup.org