How to Apply for Training Course Accreditation
If you are an organization that wants to provide an Accredited ArchiMate 2 Training Course, you need to take the following steps:
- Read the Certification and Accreditation Policies, Conformance Requirements and Accreditation Requirements, the Accreditation Agreement and the Accreditation TMLA. These documents are all available using the links below.
- Download, print, sign and return the Accreditation Agreement and the Accreditation TMLA.
- Contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority to confirm your organization in the program
- You need to prepare an Accreditation Package for each Training Course you wish to have accredited. The Accreditation Package comprises a Conformance Statement Questionnaire (CSQ), an Accreditation Checklist, Trainer Credentials and Course Documentation, which are to be submitted. A template for the Accreditation Checklist must be downloaded using the links below.
- When you are done, pay the accreditation fees.
- Next you must submit the Accreditation Package by completing the CSQ, the Accreditation Checklist, including your Trainer Credentials and Course Documentation as supporting documents.
- The Certification Authority will carry out an audit of the Accreditation Package and you will be informed of the result.
- Once accredited, you can then train batches of students, who can then take the examination(s).
ArchiMate 2 Training Course Resources
- ArchiMate 2 Training Course Accreditation Policy 
- Archimate 2 Training Course Accreditation Agreement 
- Archimate 2 Accreditation Trademark License Agreement 
- ArchiMate 2 Training Course Accreditation Requirements 
- ArchiMate 2 Practical Exercises Requirements  **
- Archimate 2 Training Course Accreditation Conformance Statement Questionnaire  (CSQ)
- ArchiMate 2 Commercial License Agreement 
- ArchiMate 2 Accreditation checklist 
- ArchiMate 2 Training Course Accreditation Fees 
- Requirements for IBT Examination Supervisors 
- Examination Proctor Agreement 
- IBT Technical Requirements 
- IBT Candidate Delivery Help 
For enquiries please contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority by email at archimate-cert-auth(at)opengroup.org
** Note that the option to attend an accredited training course and take practical exercises as a path to Level 2 certification ends on July 7 2014