Distinguish your skills and experience with the most globally respected, objective certifications
For IT professionals, The Open Group Certifications are a globally recognized, credible and portable validation that you have the knowledge, skills and expertise to get the job done. It’s the most reliable guide for selecting qualified professionals for critical roles, as well as a clear path for professional development and advancement.
- Identify the best candidates for critical roles and responsibilities
- Provide an objective, reliable measure of candidate capabilities and qualifications
- Ensure a more efficient and successful recruiting process with consistently positive results
The Open Group Professional Certifications
- The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) Program  - formerly ITAC : Open CA is the premier, global certification program for certifying skills and experience in the IT architecture community
- The Open Group Certified IT Specialist (Open CITS) Program,  formerly ITS C : Open CITS is designed to verify that professionals have the qualities and skills needed to enable the effective development, implementation and operation of IT solutions.
- ArchiMate® Certification Program : The ArchiMate 2 Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support ArchiMate 2, and ensures that individuals are knowledgeable about ArchiMate.
- TOGAF® 9 Certification Program : The TOGAF 9 Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support TOGAF 9, and ensures that individuals are knowledgeable about TOGAF.
For more information about The Open Group Professional Certifications, please contact us .