The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) designation brings value and recognition to IT, Business and Enterprise Architects and the organizations that employ them
The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) program is an independent global certification program for qualifying the skills, knowledge and experience of IT, Business and Enterprise Architects. Accepted and applicable worldwide, Open CA boasts more than 4,000 certified professionals from 180 companies in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The program requires applicants to demonstrate skills and experience against a set of conformance requirements through written applications and peer interviews. There are no training courses to attend, and no written exams to complete.
- The most trusted independent benchmark for validating an IT, Business and Enterprise Architect’s skills and experience
- A distinctive, peer-reviewed, vendor-neutral, globally recognized, portable credential
- Used by the world’s leading enterprises as an objective measure of capabilities
- A proven guide for filling critical roles and responsibilities
- An outstanding career move
If you have already registered for the Open CA program or are currently certified and would like to access your individual records then please use the following link to login. Certification Login 
There are 3 levels of certification in Open CA. They are:
- Level 1: Certified
- Level 2: Master
- Level 3: Distinguished
Find out what level you are. Download the Open CA Self Assessment Tool here 
Open CA Update - From July 2014 we will be giving candidates the opportunity to have their one to one Level 2: Master Board interviews conducted by video conference (Skype) rather than face to face. To find out more about the Open CA program contact us here .
► New stream available: Business Architecture 
- IT Architecture
- Business Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Applying for Open CA Certification 
- Route to Certification 
- Webinar recording: How you can become Open CA certified and how your organization can become Open CA accredited  (169 Mb)
For individuals, The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) certification represents an ideal mechanism for demonstrating knowledge, success and overall business capabilities. The Open CA program can significantly enhance and affirm your professional skills, improve your prospects for rewarding assignments, accelerate salary and career advancement, and result in greater peer recognition.
Open up your Career  - for Individuals
For organizations, the Open CA program provides an independent, global, experience-based benchmark for identifying, assessing and selecting the most qualified individuals for critical roles and responsibilities. Specifying Open CA-certified individuals in procurement and project proposals can considerably reduce recruitment time and cost, and result in higher project success rates.
Open CA can help to optimize the staff recruitment and retention process, and motivate staff to acquire this widely recognized industry standard to authenticate their skills and experience.
Organizations can also utilize The Open Group materials to build their own professional certification programs, and apply the Open CA program structure to enhance their own learning and development programs.
In a marketplace where confidence is a key purchasing factor, suppliers can demonstrate their expertise by showing that they use certified IT and Enterprise Architects for specific projects. Open CA certification is a powerful competitive differentiator that provides your customers with reliable assurance of the skills and capabilities of your IT professionals, and of the quality and interoperability of your products.
Head of Software Engineering
Global Lead, Enterprise Architecture Program
Open CA, an Open Group Certification, is a well-known and respected certification for practicing IT and Enterprise Architects. There have been numerous articles about the value of the program; for example, in recent isues of the Foote report of 22,000 IT professionals covering 170 IT certifications, it suggests that in terms of pay growth, Open CA is the number one must have certifications.
- Demand is being created in the marketplace for Open CA references in both RFPs and recruitment advertising. The Open CA program has previously been requested in RFPs for companies in both the private sector and various government agencies
- Companies such as Logica, CA, Capgemini, Shell, John Hancock, CBS, EADS and Direct Energy have recently advertised for job roles that included a reference to Open CA