The Open Group Cloud Computing Work Group  works for secure Cloud architecture enabled by open systems
The Open Group Cloud Computing Work Group exists to create a common understanding among buyers and suppliers of how enterprises of all sizes and scales of operation can include Cloud Computing technology in a safe and secure way in their architectures to realize its significant cost, scalability and agility benefits. It includes some of the industry’s leading Cloud providers and end-user organizations, collaborating on standard models and frameworks aimed at eliminating vendor lock-in for enterprises looking to benefit from Cloud products and services.
- Stay up-to-date on Cloud Computing and make better-informed decisions
- Gain competitive advantage through early knowledge and market insights
- Network with a world-class community of experts and peers, and leverage their knowledge and experience
- Increase confidence in decision making and determining ROI
- Reduce risk and avoid vendor lock-in
- Lead the development of open standards and certifications
At this conference, attendees will learn about:
- Working for secure Cloud architecture enabled by open systems
- Providing insight from subject matter experts and industry thought leaders on the use of Cloud Computing for Business, Cloud Architecture, and Cloud Deployment to support business ecosystems
- Learn best practices that organizations and providers should put in place to assure that the Cloud you invest in is trustworthy and interoperable.
What are the real business benefits from using the Cloud that enterprises see today?
To help answer this question, The Open Group has launched its second annual study to gather information about the evolving business requirements for Cloud Computing and examine the measurable business drivers and ROI to be gained.
We are specifically looking for input from end-user organizations about their business requirements, concerns with implementing Cloud initiatives, and tools for measuring Cloud ROI. We would greatly appreciate your insight and encourage you to spend a few minutes completing the survey: www.surveymonkey.com/s/TheOpenGroup_2012CloudROI 
The deadline for completing the survey is July 1, 2012.