Take an active role in leading the development of open standards
All member organizations of The Open Group are entitled to participate in one or more of The Open Group Forums — vendor-neutral environments where members share knowledge and resources, and collaborate on developing open IT standards and certifications.
Collectively addressing a comprehensive range of technical, business, legal and regulatory issues, each Open Group Forum addresses a specific functional area, and is fully supported by The Open Group resources. Members’ active participation in The Open Group Forums result in the beneficial exchange of best practices with experts and peers, professional growth, and influence in the competitive environment.
- The number of Forums in which member representatives may participate depends on their organizations’ level of membership:
- Silver Members are entitled to join one Forum and may opt for a second Silver Membership if they wish to join another Forum
- Gold Members are entitled to join any number of Forums open to all members of The Open Group (see list below)
- Platinum Members are entitled to join any number of Forums from the list and may also join Forums reserved for Platinum Members only, which will usually be during the initial phase of such Forum’s life
The Open Group Forums welcome the active participation of all members. Join us and get involved .
Forums open to all members of The Open Group:
- ArchiMate® Forum 
- Architecture Forum 
- Enterprise Management Forum 
- Identity Management Forum 
- Jericho Forum® 
- Open Platform 3.0™ Forum 
- Real-time & Embedded Systems Forum 
- Security Forum 
- Open Trusted Technology Forum 
- Platform Base Working Group 
Forums open to Platinum members of The Open Group: