Optimizing the Modeling Language for Enterprise Architecture
The Open Group ArchiMate® Forum enables member organizations to contribute to the convergence needed to reach the next level of professional development in the field of Enterprise Architecture. The ArchiMate Forum is open to all organizations that apply enterprise architecture in practice, or support its use and development.
► Presentation by Henry Franken, BiZZdesign delivered in London, October 2014 "The Open Group / AEA - Strategic Alignment” 
► Panel Discussion: The ArchiMate® Language - Past, Present and Future A discussion with key developers and users on the ArchiMate® language , May 2014.
► Listen to Henry Franken of BiZZdesign talk about the ArchiMate® 2.0 modeling language .
The Open Group ArchiMate Forum has also released the new version of the standard : ArchiMate 3.0. Click here  to know more and wait for our incoming videos and testimonials
Members  actively support the use and dissemination, and lead the development of, the ArchiMate specification. Joining The Open Group ArchiMate Forum enables you to have early access to relevant knowledge and best practices, network with a world-class community of experts and peers, and grow professionally. Forum members:
- Exchange best practices about the usage of ArchiMate concepts and viewpoints
- Disseminate best practices within the ArchiMate community
- Propose improvements on the ArchiMate language - We receantly released the new version, ArchiMate 3.0
- Propose improvements and extensions on ArchiMate viewpoints, a new viewpoints mechanism has been defined in the new version
- Propose useful functionality for tools supporting ArchiMate
- Update of the ArchiMate Certification Program to comply with ArchiMate 3.0
- Update the ArchiMate Exchange File Format to comply with ArchiMate 3.0