Leading the development of industry EA standards and reference models
The Open Group Exploration, Mining, Metals & Minerals Vertical (EMMM™) Forum is a global, vendor-neutral environment where members create Enterprise Architecture standards and reference models for the exploration, mining, metals and minerals industries.
The EMMM™ Forum functions to realize sustainable business value through collaboration around a common operating model, and to support vendors in their delivery of technical and business solutions.
Joining the EMMM Forum is supplemental to organizations’ membership entitlements and must be arranged separately. The benefits of joining The Open Group EMMM™ Forum include:
- Collaborate with a network of peers to develop open IT standards, and share knowledge and resources
- Achieve better alignment between business and IT
- Reduce risk and operational costs
- Easier compliance with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Embed key business drivers, such as SHERQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Risk, Quality) into business processes
Take an active role in the direction and effectiveness of The Open Group EMMM™ Forum.