The Open Group develops SOA open standards to assist business and information technology professionals within and outside The Open Group to understand and adopt SOA.
- Using TOGAF® to Define and Govern Service-Oriented Architectures 
- The Open Group Service Integration Maturity Model (OSIMM) Version 2 
- Service-Oriented Architecture Ontology 
- SOA Governance Framework 
- SOA Reference Architecture 
- Service-Oriented Cloud Computing Infrastructure (SOCCI) Framework 
- Legacy Evolution to SOA (L2SOA) Guide  (only just published in the bookstore, not yet in the Source Book)
Visit our SOA Standards Discussion Forum  to find out more about our Guides and Standards, or to ask questions.