Leading global standards for Enterprise Architecture and certification for enterprise, IT and business architects
The Open Group standards and certification programs for Enterprise Architecture have been adopted worldwide. Members involved in their evolution gain access to relevant knowledge, resources and experience, and have the opportunity to network with a world-class community of experts and peers. This enables them to grow professionally, gain personal recognition, and establish professional contacts. Enterprises using these Open Group standards say that they benefit from using the most prominent and useful, proven and tested EA standards and certifications. Having staff and business partners alike all speak the same language saves both time and money, and the certification programs are both a benchmark for hiring and a valuable element of staff development programs.
- The TOGAF®  standard has been adopted by more than 80% of the world’s leading enterprises as the architecture framework and development method of choice, and continues to be evolved by the members of The Open Group Architecture Forum . TOGAF Certification has been achieved by tens of thousands of individuals worldwide.
- ArchiMate®  is an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture, supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. Users of ArchiMate benefit from sharing a common language for describing the construction and operation of business processes, organizational structures, information flows, IT systems, and technical infrastructure. ArchiMate is evolved by members of The Open Group ArchiMate Forum.
- The Open Group Exploration, Mining, Metals & Minerals vertical (EMMM) Forum  evolves Enterprise Architecture standards that are tailored to this industry vertical.
- The Open Certified Architect (Open CA) program (formerly ITAC)  — evolved by the Open CA Work Group , currently an Open Group Platinum Member entitlement  — is an independent global certification program for verifying the skills, knowledge and experience of IT and Enterprise Architects. Accepted and applicable worldwide, Open CA boasts more than 3,000 certified professionals from 160 companies in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- The Business Architecture Forum is open to all members of The Open Group and has a broad overview for taking decisions about future business architecture developments.
- The Open Group Business Forum  membership, currently an Open Group Platinum Member entitlement , is focused on developing an independent global certification program for verifying the skills, knowledge and experience of Business Architects.