Objectives of this conference
- Evangelization of EA, TOGAF® and ArchiMate® to drive wider adoption in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Sharing knowledge and experience within the region and globally regarding business and EA best practices and implementation
This event will promote Enterprise Architecture knowledge, practice and professional development as a discipline that leverages business strategies and supports the alignment and integration of different practices. The focus will be on strategic innovation, management of business processes, risk management and information security, TOGAF®, ArchiMate®, and convergent technologies known as Open Platform 3.0™ (big data, cloud computing, mobility, social networks & enterprises and application architectures).
What you will learn
- How organizational change is being addressed by industry experts in aligning business needs with information technology, and increasing business value from EA
- What tools and knowledge are needed to introduce meaningful Enterprise Transformation
- How TOGAF and EA can be successfully integrated with other disciplines and best practices
- How to construct, support and improve the EA practice inside different kinds of organizations
Gain insight into
- The process of Enterprise Transformation
- The role that EA, as currently practiced, plays in enterprise transformation, especially transformations driven by disruptive technologies
- How organizations move from an IT-centric to an enterprise-centric position that includes a more complete view of the business and not just IT
- How organizations better achieve their business objectives by adopting TOGAF and EA thinking and processes as part of the enterprise
- Transformation management principles - making the whole process more a matter of design than chance
TOGAF®, the defacto global standard, is used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. TOGAF® has been adopted by more than 80% of the world’s leading enterprises as the architecture framework and development method of choice, and continues to be evolved by the members of The Open Group Architecture Forum. TOGAF Certification has been achieved by tens of thousands of individuals worldwide.
The TOGAF framework enables organizations to effectively address critical business needs by:
- Ensuring that everyone speaks the same language
- Avoiding lock-in to proprietary solutions by standardizing on open methods for Enterprise Architecture
- Saving time and money, and utilize resources more effectively
- Achieving demonstrable ROI
ArchiMate®, an Open Group Standard, is an open and independent modelling language for enterprise architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate provides instruments to enable enterprise architects to describe, analyze and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
Just as an architectural drawing in classical building architecture describes the various aspects of the construction and use of a building, ArchiMate offers a common language for describing the construction and operation of business processes, organizational structures, information flows, IT systems, and technical infrastructure. This insight helps stakeholders to design, assess, and communicate the consequences of decisions and changes within and between these business domains.
- Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Business Architects
- Business Analysts, Data Scientists & Stewards
- Business line managers and stakeholders
- Project management leaders, directors, consultants